Gifts for people who love their garden are everywhere in our garden centre near Bath and you're sure to find inspiration from our range of products to enhance your home and garden. Find your personal gifts at Trowbridge Garden Centre and surprise your beloved ones. Combine several different products to create a personal gift. Does the person you want to surprise love the sun? Think of all kinds of yellow accessories. Does the person you want to surprise love the beach? Combine a sign to hang on the wall with decorative sand and candles for a special gift. Most of the time it's the details that make or break a gift.
Gift assortment at Trowbridge
Don’t look any further for gift products! We have a wide range of great gift products to surprise your beloved ones. This is a small section of our large assortment of gifts.
- Garden ornaments you'll find in our garden centre in Trowbridge - Wiltshire includes sundials and clocks, statues and sculptures, wind chimes, wall art and topiary. Garden ornaments can brighten up your garden.
- Keen veg growers will enjoy our windowsill kits and beautifully presented pre-packed sets of seeds and pots. We've also got a range of seedboxes, ornamental plant labels and planters to get them growing fresh fruit and veg year-round.
- Practical presents are always useful when you're out in the garden with rain or sunshine. There's a selection of sturdy garden clothing in our garden centre, as well as tool belts, welly-boot pulls, and useful gadgets like pot makers using recycled newspaper.
- Plants are always a delight to gardeners. You'll find seasonal plants including pots of forced hyacinths and spring bulbs, fragrant winter shrubs or poinsettias for Christmas in our garden centre: another great gift idea is a rose named for an anniversary.
- For gardeners who like to choose for themselves, we have gift vouchers in attractive presentation cards, suitable for every occasion.
How to give an original gift
Giving gifts, for one person a burden and for the other a nice challenge. Sometimes you will find the perfect gift in one go, but usually, you spit hours through the assortment with the necessary frustration. What you can do to make it easier for yourself is to keep attention on what the other person says when you are talking to them. Very often you will hear what they like, so you can buy the perfect present. Besides that, buy a personal present. Giving a gift is fun, but it is even more fun when you make it personal! So think of a symbolic gift.
Get your gifts at Trowbridge Garden Centre
If you finally got your gift, don’t forget to pack it! It is nice to package your gift extra beautifully. Think about gift papers, ribbons, bows or foil. Then the gift will look extra festive. Please ask the staff in our Trowbridge - Wiltshire garden centre for more information and advice about gifts for gardeners. Check also our whole assortment with products like houseplants and container plants. You can find our opening hours and location on our contact page.