Are you looking for wonderful Christmas decoration? Then visit Trowbridge Garden Centre! We have a wide range of amazing Christmas decoration in our garden centre. Our choice of decorations is the finishing touch that makes Christmas absolutely perfect. Please come and visit our Christmas department in Trowbridge-Wiltshire.
Christmas tree lights
Decoration a Christmas tree like a pro is easier than it looks. Start with lights! The foundation of your Christmas tree design is the Christmas lights. The designer rule of thumb is a hundred lights for every 1.5 feet. But feel free to add more! At Trowbridge Garden Centre, we have a lot of different Christmas lights for inside and outside. If you are using lights from previous years, be sure to always check that your lights are working before you string them on your tree. There are also artificial trees that are pre lit and have the lights already integrated.
Add ornaments in your Christmas tree!
There are no firm rules here, but we got a few tips for you. Start with your favourite ornaments, to give them a prime location where you can best see them. Next, add your largest ornaments and then fill in with the medium or small ones, make sure you’re not just putting ornaments on the outside edges of the tree, a designer secret is putting ornaments deeper into the branches so that you can ensure that your tree has visual dept.
Christmas decorations assortment
We've got the decorations for you in our Trowbridge - Wiltshire garden centre, from baubles and tinsel to candles and ornaments. Think carefully about the look you're trying to create, though: are you a pared-down, minimalist type? Or a throw-it-on, anything-goes kind of person?
Here are some different styles you could try this Christmas:
- White Christmas: Pure white decorations look magical. Limit yourself to silver and white tinsel, pure white baubles and perhaps white poinsettias too.
- Red and green: Stick to red and green for instant festive atmosphere. Hang green wreaths from red ribbons and use red and green candles to light corners.
- Green and natural: pick greenery from the garden for wreaths studded with pinecones and berries, or fill vases with seed heads sprayed silver and gold.
- Classic abundance: It's Christmas, so overdoing it is absolutely compulsory! Look out for glass baubles, beaded silver or gold strings, and twinkly lights to create a sparkling wonderland.
- Themed: Pick a theme, like stars, and repeat throughout your decorations with star-printed baubles and tinsel with stars set among the strands.
- Garlands: garlands can be anything that you’re draping on your tree around or vertically. These can be ribbon, strands of popcorn, fabric or an actual Garland.
Please ask the staff in our in Trowbridge - Wiltshire garden centre for more information and advice about choosing the Christmas decorations right for you.