It’s time to get ready for the Holiday season: Trowbridge Garden Centre has transformed into a Christmas centre. Do you want to check out the Christmas trends of 2021 and know what to expect? If you want to be on-trend this year, you should visit our Christmas centre in Trowbridge-Wiltshire. Make sure you’ve got everything organised and looking impressive so you can relax over the festive season and enjoy taking some time to be with family, friends, and good food.
- Old style
- Fruit and veg
- Indoor plants
1. Get ready for the Holiday season with trendy colours
Each year, photos of festive styles and colours are published in magazines but did you know they aren’t random? Most are based on the coming trends for the Christmas period, and 2021 is no exception when it comes to a change of trendy colours. Check out the trendy colour for this Holiday season:
- Red, white and green make the Traditional Christmas theme. Combine these colours with gold or silver to add a little spark.
- Pastel, matte, and more muted colours are very popular this year. Forget all of the bright and neon ornaments, this is all about softness.
- Nature has been at the core of many activities over the past two years, and so will be this year. Use pale greens, calming pinks, whites and caramel colours.
- If you want to jazz things up, check out the colour-popping accessories in bright blue, pink, purple and yellow.
2. Now the holiday season has started, it’s all about the old
While memories and times are gone by, the old-fashioned Christmas is back in fashion. We long for a loving Christmas with our beloved ones. If you want to celebrate the Holiday season old-fashioned, think of:
- red ribbons,
- oranges in Santa stockings,
- walnuts on the table,
- Poinsettia’s on the coffee table,
- wood burner keeping the home warm.
Celebrate the Holiday season by gathering your family for a feast full of homemade dishes and games after everyone has had a snooze. The old-fashioned classic Christmas is always on-trend.
3. The holiday season has started, and you can downsize it
It’s been a hard few years, so it is completely fine to downsize it all if you don’t want to go all out for Christmas. In fact, you will find many others will do just the same thing. You can just pick out a few friends or family to visit. Organize a lovely Sunday roast and let everyone make a dish and put some low-key gifts on the menu. Remember Christmas is not about the gifts, but about being together with your beloved ones.
4. Get ready for the Holiday season with fruit and veg decorations
If you don’t want to go with the traditional baubles on the Christmas tree, look out for some funky fruit and vegetable decorations. You’ll be able to find many fun, glittery and beautiful decorations for your tree in all shapes and sizes, including fruit and veg! Think of a tropical tree with avocados, lemons, strawberries, bananas, kiwis, coconuts and oranges glistening under the fairy lights. You can also dry fruit and use it as natural decorations.
5. The Holiday season has started, so get your indoor plants sorted
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. However, it’s not all about the Christmas tree. The Holiday season is not complete without beautiful indoor plants like Poinsettias, Kalanchoes and Christmas Cacti! Each will bring the magic of Christmas to your home and each is available at our Christmas centre in Trowbridge - Wiltshire.
We are full of Christmas spirit in the store with lots of Christmas decorations and plants for you to choose from. Please find our opening hours on the contact page. If you have any questions, you can always call us on 01225 763927.